Our client is searching for an experienced Technical Manager to join their team in New York.
- You will dig deeply into the Algo team’s user experience and workflows, using that knowledge to determine which new tools or improvements to existing tools will be the most impactful to HRT.
- You will gather requirements of the Algo team through surveys, conversations, feedback sessions, and automated reporting. You will become adept at anticipating the needs of HRT’s Algo Developers.
- You will work closely with Core and Algo Software Engineering developers to set technical strategy and prioritize development work.
- You will take the lead on the 2-year strategic plans for critical tooling and Algo-facing resources.
- Solid understanding of data structures and algorithms.
- Python programming experience.
- You know your way around a Linux command line.
- Strong verbal and communication skills.
- Strong technical design and documentation skills.
- Fantastic time management and task prioritization skills.
- Critical thinking skills; able to take feedback and transform it into strategic action.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or other technical field
If you would like to be considered for the position of Technical Product Manager or wish to discuss the role further then please leave your details below. Your resume will be held in confidence until you connect with a member of our team
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call London (0207 604 4444,) New York (212 400 4845) or Chicago (312 204 7216) to speak to a member of our team. Thank you