Our client is searching for an experienced C# .Net Infrastructure Developer to join their team in New York. The successful candidate will design and support services and tooling that enable the infrastructure team and the larger business to further automate their respective tasks.
- Maintain and support a firm wide REST infrastructure API
- Maintain and support infrastructure Windows Services, and ASP.NET web pages
- Work with infrastructure teams to develop self-service workflows for common infrastructure tasks
- Support the user provisioning/entitlement lifecycle.
- Knowledge of .NET 4+ Framework/.NET Core, and the Microsoft technology platform
- Experience with .NET web service frameworks (.NET WebAPI/ServiceStack)
- Experience with Redis and related client libraries (StackExchange.Redis, ServiceStack.Redis)
- Familiar with SQL Server and at least one ORM (ORMLite, Dapper, EF, LINQ to SQL)
- Experience with at least one unit testing framework (nUnit,xUnit)
- Experience with one CI/CD tool (Jenkins, Bamboo)
- Some PowerShell experience is a plus, or corresponding .NET management Libraries (System.DirectoryServices, System.Management.Automation, PowerShellStandardLibrary)
- Visual Studio Tools for Office and Exchange Web Services experience also a plus
- Bachelor’s degree, or higher, in Computer Science or a related technical discipline
If you would like to be considered for the position of C# .Net Infrastructure Developer or wish to discuss the role further then please leave your details below. Your resume will be held in confidence until you connect with a member of our team
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call London (0207 604 4444,) New York (212 400 4845) or Chicago (312 204 7216) to speak to a member of our team. Thank you