Our client is searching for an experienced Command Center Engineer to join them in New York. You will provide technical support, and operations for all the firms hardware, and connectivity. They are also closely tied to the Infrastructure and Development teams. They are looking for a selfdirected technician that can work both independently and with the broader team
- Delivering the highest level of customer service to the company’s users
- Escalating issues and facilitating user assistance from third parties or other IT groups as needed
- Providing excellent customer service experiences for all end users, traders and senior leadership
- Working effectively in a cooperative and collaborative global team environment
- Escalating, coordinating and managing incident response for critical firm-wide issues
- Troubleshooting technology issues related to hardware, software, user accounts, trading environments, operating systems and mobility
- Working with some of the brightest minds in the trading industry
- Identifying, diagnosing, researching, tracking and resolving technical problems.
- Resolving issues quickly for users and escalating to third parties or other IT groups as needed.
- Maintaining a senior level of knowledge and involvement in many aspects of the trading environment. Deploying, managing and documenting a wide variety of devices and application
- Effectively working in a cooperative and collaborative global team environment.
- Engaging in technical collaboration with other Infrastructure groups and Business IT teams as appropriate.
- Demonstrated the ability to effectively recognize and resolve technical issues and adapt quickly to a new and changing technical environment.
- Ability to follow clear instructions but think on your feet when necessary
- A solid understanding of operating systems including Windows and Linux
- A good understanding of network technologies, Cisco CLI, and the TCP/IP protocol Experience working on and supporting remote computing components and solutions including but not limited to: RSA Servers and appliances, Cisco VPN and Citrix
- A Bachelor's degree (BS or BA) and 3+ years of relevant technical support experience
If you would like to be considered for the position of Command Center Engineer or wish to discuss the role further then please leave your details below. Your resume will be held in confidence until you connect with a member of our team
Email: email@example.com or call London (0207 604 4444,) New York (212 400 4845) or Chicago (312 204 7216) to speak to a member of our team. Thank you