Our client is searching for an experienced Data Management Technical Analyst to join them in New York.
- At least 3+ years hands-on experience and proven proficiency in scripting languages and tools, including but not limited to Python, R, and Git
- Demonstrate extensive experience in handling and analyzing large data sets in databases and warehouses such as MS SQL, Snowflake, Vertica, and S3
- Expert in queries, finding patterns in complex data series, and presenting findings in visualization tools Tableau and PowerBI
- Familiarity with REST API and web-service integration
- Strong ability to perform root cause analysis, problem management, and performance tuning
- Collaborate with cross-departmental programmers, engineers, and stakeholders for process improvements; develop and implement technical framework for data governance
- Strong technology skills including SQL, Advanced Excel Skills, Python
- Must be a highly motivated, self-starting individual able to multi-task. Able to meet deadlines while juggling rapidly changing priorities.
- Ability to manage workflow and prioritize requests in a high volume environment.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail. Experience in a high volume/fast-paced and changing environment is required.
- Experience w/ market data management systems (MDM, MDSL, FITS, etc.) a plus
- Demonstrated knowledge of cost and price analysis techniques.
- Must be able to work within a team environment and autonomously.
- Must have excellent communication, quantitative and analytical skills.
- Knowledge of the alternative data industry, including key players, use cases, and pricing models a plus, but not required.
- Some exposure to Market Data (e.g., exchanges, Bloomberg, FactSet, Thomson Reuters etc.) would be helpful, but not required
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Analytics, Computer Science, Information Technology or similar.
If you would like to be considered for the position of Data Management Technical Analyst or wish to discuss the role further then please leave your details below. Your resume will be held in confidence until you connect with a member of our team
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call London (0207 604 4444,) New York (212 400 4845) or Chicago (312 204 7216) to speak to a member of our team. Thank you