Our client is searching for an experienced C# Engineer to join their team in New York. The successful candidate will be joining the Reference Data Technology team. You are expected to work closely with the team lead and manager, able to function both independently and within the team. The ideal candidate should be self-motivated and have a deep passion for technology with concentrated focus on Microsoft stack technologies with a heavy focus on distributed systems, SOA and large data schemes.
- Development and management of multiple, 3-tier back-office systems.
- Capable of making independent decisions while mitigating risk
- Demonstrate an ownership mentality in all aspects of the firm’s technology systems
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment and be able to multi-task between second-line support and strategic development responsibilities.
- C# development expertise, Microsoft .NET , and .NET Core
- Strong experience in multi-threaded programming and object-oriented design
- Strong experience building connected, service-oriented applications, REST, WebApi, JSON.
- Familiarity with Agile development processes and sprint planning
- Experience with Database Systems (Microsoft SQL preferred)
- Experience in Dev/Ops (JIRA / Git / Build Automation / Deployment Automation, Unit Testing)
- Ability to communicate well, including writing emails and technical documentation, and communicating with end users
- Experience with Security Master and other Reference Data Systems
- Experience with Vendor Data (Bloomberg, Reuters, etc.)
- Experience with Cloud technologies (AWS, Azure, Snowflake, etc)
- Experience and familiarity with an enterprise messaging systems
- Experience and familiarity with an enterprise cache systems
- Behavior and test-driven development experience
- Experience with Python
- Familiarity with US and International Equity, Fixed Income, Commodity markets
- Experience with Trading workflow (Equity, Macro, Credit)
If you would like to be considered for the position of C# Engineer or wish to discuss the role further then please leave your details below. Your resume will be held in confidence until you connect with a member of our team
Email: email@example.com or call London (0207 604 4444,) New York (212 400 4845) or Chicago (312 204 7216) to speak to a member of our team. Thank you