Our client is searching for an experienced UI Developer to join their team in New York. The ideal candidate has a passion for solving business problems with technology, is obsessed with developing software that provides incredible user experiences and is eager to learn about the intersection of finance and technology.
- Work closely with portfolio management, trading, compliance, and technology teams to deliver cutting-edge innovative software solutions to businesses
- Collaborate in a fast-paced team environment to understand, engineer, and deliver on business requirements
- Strike a balance along the dimensions of feasibility, stability, scalability, and time-to-market when delivering solutions
- 4+ years of professional software development experience. Financial industry exposure a plus but not at all required
- Proficiency in HTML5/CSS3 and CSS postprocessing libraries such as SASS
- Strong UI design skills with a focus on UX best practices, experience with Figma or Adobe XD a plus
- Experience working in Agile Development / SCRUM Methodologies, a plus
- Experience with basic DevOps techniques, including CI/CD and infrastructure-as-code
- Humble, team-player who wants to win
- Degree in Computer Science or closely related field
If you would like to be considered for the position of UI Developer or wish to discuss this role in more detail, click on the ‘I’m Interested’ button at the top of this page to leave your details. Your resume will be held in confidence until you connect with a member of our team
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call London (0207 604 4444,) New York (212 400 4845) or Chicago (312 204 7216) to speak to a member of our team.