Our client is searching for an experienced HFT Quantitative Developer to join their team in London. The successful candidate will lead the system-wide design and build out of a quantitative futures and FX portfolio focused on high and mid-frequency signals and strategies. You should possess a passion for technology, a desire to take ownership of your work, and the ability to work both independently and collaboratively to maximize team throughput.
- Developing trading and research architecture and infrastructure
- Building high-performance/low-latency components for both live trading and simulation
- Developing a seamless platform to handle all aspects of quant trading—model building, optimization, and trade execution
- Building efficient storage and live access schemes for data across all frequencies, including microstructure data
- Developing a graphic interface to monitor the portfolio and trading
- Achieving trading system robustness through automated reconciliation and system-wide alerts and fuses
- A highly skilled technologist with good quantitative skills
- 5+ years of industry experience in a quantitative business, including experience working on high-frequency/low-latency technology
- Experience developing backtesting, simulation, and trading systems
- Experience in developing aggressive and passive tactics.
- HFT business knowledge and good mathematical skills is a plus.
- Broad knowledge and experience with performance tradeoffs for common hardware and technology decisions
- Strong programming skills in Python and C++
- Strong project management skills, i.e. the ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- High degree of drive and energy—must be a self-starter
- Ability to work cooperatively with all levels of staff and to thrive in a team-oriented environment
- Commitment to the highest ethical standards and who act with professionalism and integrity at all times
- Masters or PhD in computer science or other quantitative discipline
If you would like to be considered for the position of Lead HFT Quantitative or wish to discuss the role further then please leave your details below. Your resume will be held in confidence until you connect with a member of our team
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call London (0207 604 4444,) New York (212 400 4845) or Chicago (312 204 7216) to speak to a member of our team. Thank you