Our client is searching for a Junior FPGA Engineer to join their team in Chicago.
As part of the FPGA team, you’ll work with cutting-edge technology to improve performance and latency of the systems. As a member of a small and dynamic team, you’ll not only work to solve production issues but also come to the table with new and innovative ideas for automated trading.
- Design and build new scalable systems
- Maintaining FPGA code
- Use Python for unit testing
- Use model-sim for simulation
- Debug and fix FPGA issues
- Innovate and design solutions that will overcome current limitations
- Highly analytical mindset
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Results oriented, highly flexible, team player
- Can tackle new things without a lot of help; fast learner
- Driven and self-guided
- Ability to function independently and take ownership
- Ability to multitask and iterate quickly towards a better solution
- Proficiency with Python for unit testing
- Experience coding in VHDL /verilog
- Used Xilnix and/or Altera FPGAs
- Familiar with Modelsim
- Previously worked on large FPGA stratix V or/and Virtex ultra-scale+ is a plus
- Knowledge of networking protocols:IP,/TCP/UDP etc…
- BS or higher in Electrical Engineering or another closely- related engineering discipline
If you would like to be considered for the position of Junior FPGA Engineer or wish to discuss this role in more detail, click on the ‘I’m Interested’ button at the top of this page to leave your details. Your resume will be held in confidence until you connect with a member of our team
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call London (0207 604 4444,) New York (212 400 4845) or Chicago (312 204 7216) to speak to a member of our team.