Our client is searching for an experienced Telecommunications and Collaboration Engineer to join them in Chicago. The Collaboration Engineer will be responsible for the architecture, lifecycle management and escalation support of Voice, Video and Conferencing technologies at the company
- Lead architecture, engineering, and implementation of high-end audio and video conferencing and other global collaboration solutions.
- Manage and support Cisco UC environment, CallManger, Unity and CER clusters globally.
- Manage TMS, Expressways, MRA, Conductor, CMS and Jabber softphones.
- Manage Turret system and Voice recording infrastructure.
- Manage Video conferencing, Webex, Zoom and other cloud based SaaS conferencing platforms.
- Work closely within IT and other areas of the business to complete projects.
- Periodic after hours and weekend support is required.
- Deep passion for technology, collaboration tools and video solutions.
- Experience with administration of Cisco CallManager (Unified Communications Manager), Unity, Emergency responder clusters.
- Experience managing IPC, BT or IPTrade Turret systems.
- Nice, Verint, Verba or RedBox Voice Recording product experience
- Strong understanding of Telecommunications and Conferencing technologies including SIP, ISDN PRI circuits, RTP, WebRTC, Enhanced 911 routing, MGCP and H323.
- Experience with modern desktop collaboration tools, integration of softphone, messaging and conferencing using API integrations preferred.
- Exposure to scripting and programming using Python, Perl and automation skills preferred.
- Experience in cloud UCaaS platforms like Webex Teams, Microsoft Teams, Ring Central, Zoom Phone a plus.
- Experience managing Video conference systems, Cisco, Telepresence, Webex room systems, polycom codecs, processors, switchers, DSPs preferred.
- Experience is CCaaS platforms like Five9, 8x8, Twillio a plus.
- Strong ability to document procedures for end users and the support teams
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Bachelor’s or Advanced Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, Business Administration or an allied field.
- CCNA, CCNP Voice, CCIE Certification preferred
If you would like to be considered for the position of Telecommunications & Collaboration Engineer or wish to discuss the role further then please leave your details below. Your resume will be held in confidence until you connect with a member of our team
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call London (0207 604 4444,) New York (212 400 4845) or Chicago (312 204 7216) to speak to a member of our team. Thank you