Our client is searching for an experienced Product Manager to join their team in New York. You will drive the vision and development of cutting edge technology that combines quantitative research with fundamental analysis to help their users be the world’s best investment professionals. You will spend time with analysts, portfolio managers and senior executives understanding their goals and challenges and using your creativity to design products that drive impact for the businesses. You will work closely with a cross functional team of designers and engineers to translate your product vision, roadmap, and specs into technology-enabled business outcomes.
- 3-5 years of product management experience; demonstrated track record of creative thinking, building products, and delivering exceptional results
- Exceptional product management skill set including defining a roadmap, writing product specs, running sprints, market products, and drive adoption of new features
- Superlative problem solving skills and innate ability to break complex user problems into beautifully designed products
- String written and oral communication skills; Must be able to communicate with stakeholders and team members effectively
- Multi-tasker with ability to answer questions and prioritize incoming requests along with planned work
If you would like to be considered for the position of Product Manager or wish to discuss the role further then please leave your details below. Your resume will be held in confidence until you connect with a member of our team
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call London (0207 604 4444,) New York (212 400 4845) or Chicago (312 204 7216) to speak to a member of our team. Thank you