Our client is searching for an experienced Full Stack Developer to join their team in Chicago. The successful candidate will have a passion for using their unique skill set to make the lives of those around them easier and more efficient. In this role, you will be responsible for automating and developing a wide variety of systems, including the post trade and middle office systems.
- Build new tools and dashboards which will provide meaningful insights into financial and operational data
- Gather and refine requirements from a variety of senior technical and non-technical users.
- Architect and design enhancements for global post trade and middle office systems, mainly using Python.
- Own projects end-to-end; gathering requirements, architecting the system, and writing and maintaining code.
- Work on tasks with a variety of time scopes: quick fixes for existing processes and long-term direction setting.
- Maintain and improve existing internal and external processes.
- Understand and reason about a large variety of data sources, minimizing unnecessary complexity but providing complete solutions.
- 5+ years of software development experience
- 2+ years of working Python programming experience
- Effective communication, both verbal and written, is a must
- Mastery of multitasking and extraordinary time management skills
- Ability to navigate large interconnected projects while still paying close attention to details
- You enjoy independent work, but value collaboration with team members
- Can look at code, figure out how it works, and how to make it better
- Can describe software designs at a high level (the abstract interface), low level (step-by-step algorithm), or anywhere in between
- You really like to work with people who challenge you and make you better at what you do
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field
If you would like to be considered for the position of Full Stack Developer or wish to discuss the role further then please leave your details below. Your resume will be held in confidence until you connect with a member of our team
Email: email@example.com or call London (0207 604 4444,) New York (212 400 4845) or Chicago (312 204 7216) to speak to a member of our team. Thank you
No job description added