Our client is searching for an experienced Security Engineer to join their team in New York. The ideal candidate will have significant experience working in a technical cyber security role at an organization with a dedicated security operations function. You’ll have the opportunity to own and strategically impact the global cyber security systems, from creating and streamlining processes to implementing core security engineering projects that will be the foundation of authentication and authorization at the firm.
- Architect, prototype, and deploy technical security solutions to help better protect the trading operations and IP from both internal and external threats
- Foster strong cross-functional relationships internally within the company and externally with vendors
- Build and run an internal public key infrastructure
- Improve the security of SSH across the company and upgrade authorization mechanisms
- Upgrade secure linux configurations and permissions
- Implement zero trust architecture
- 5+ years of experience in cyber security, with specific experience in security engineering, security architecture, and project management
- Experience working with and building strong cross-functional relationships
- Experience with Cryptography and Public Key Infrastructure
- Experience with Linux (Debian is a huge plus!)
- BS (or equivalent) in Computer Science
- MS in Information Security is a plus
If you would like to be considered for the position of Security Engineer or wish to discuss this role in more detail, click on the ‘I’m Interested’ button at the top of this page to leave your details. Your resume will be held in confidence until you connect with a member of our team
Email: email@example.com or call London (0207 604 4444,) New York (212 400 4845) or Chicago (312 204 7216) to speak to a member of our team.