Our client is searching for an experienced Algo Web Front-end Engineer to join their team in New York. The successful candidate will work closely with ADs, learn about their needs and decide what products to build to satisfy these needs. You will be responsible for translating vague AD requirements into beautiful, polished web applications.
- Your work will be primarily on the frontend side of the apps, using modern web technologies - React/Redux/Typescript.
- You might occasionally do some server side work as well which will be in Python and/or C++.
- Professional experience as a frontend engineer
- Strong understanding of frontend technologies - TypeScript/CSS/React/Redux
- Good understanding of UX design principles
- Passion for UX and building polished web applications
- Passion for writing clean and maintainable code
- Excellent communication skills. Ability to translate vague client requirements into concrete software solutions
- Experience with Python and/or C++ is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, a related technical field
If you would like to be considered for the position of Front-End Engineer or wish to discuss this role in more detail, click on the ‘I’m Interested’ button at the top of this page to leave your details. Your resume will be held in confidence until you connect with a member of our team
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call London (0207 604 4444,) New York (212 400 4845) or Chicago (312 204 7216) to speak to a member of our team.