Our client is searching for an experienced Research Modeling Engineer to join their team in New York.
- Partner with the industry’s top investment professionals and business analysts to design, develop, and deploy unique Excel solutions not found anywhere else in the tech or financial industry.
- Work with technology professionals across all specialties, including server-side developers, data engineers, and UI/UX professionals.
- Drive the evolution of the Excel strategy by challenging the status quo and identifying opportunities to enhance the system.
- A passion for Excel development to facilitate modeling and analysis of publicly traded companies and industries.
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to forge close working relationships with both investment professionals and technology team members.
- Impeccable organizational skills and the ability to juggle multiple streams of work simultaneously.
- Experience dealing with front office and ability to work with application & infrastructure technology teams.
- Bachelor’s, Master’s or PhD degree in Computer Science, Finance, or equivalent experience.
If you would like to be considered for the position of Research Modeling Engineer or wish to discuss the role further then please leave your details below. Your resume will be held in confidence until you connect with a member of our team
Email: email@example.com or call London (0207 604 4444,) New York (212 400 4845) or Chicago (312 204 7216) to speak to a member of our team. Thank you